Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Anime Lists & Anime Watching

Recently, I saw the anime list of a friend. It was a note on his phone that he wrote last year in August.  He just kept on scrolling. There was so much and I realized that I watched only a fraction of what was on his list. I now see that there is SOOOO MUCH ANIME! OMG!!! I MUST WATCH EVERYTHING!!!

Image result for anichart
Anyway, I want to suggest that otaku should keep a list of anime that they watched, plan to watch, thinking about watching, etc. I think it is the best way of staying on track with your binge watching and keeping up with your anime for the season. Speaking of which, I would like to suggest that you guys look at AniChart. It's an site that keeps track of an extensive list of anime, checks when they will air, and for what season it will be out. I found this very useful. It will help keep my list in check and always be ontop of all my anime shows, which is perfect. I think I will start going into binge wathching mode.

This is even better when it is paired alongside a great site to watch anime with. My friend gave a great site to use and that website would be KissAnime. From what I can see, it seems that it has a pretty good selection of anime, especially for anime that is hot and popular right now.

Check out AniChart and KissAnime! I swear it will be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment